1. legal basis
The EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act 2000 and the Data Protection Amendment Act 2018 serve the right to protection of personal data. We process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions (DSGVO, DSG 2018, TKG 2003).
2. basic principles
2.1 The person responsible is
Fechter Merch GmbH
Sieveringer Street 194, 1190 Vienna
+43 1 440 52 91 0
2.2 We are particularly concerned to protect and keep safe all personal data that you entrust to us. In this document you will learn more about how we use and process your personal data.
3 Purpose, legal basis, storage period and data recipients
3.1 We require the collected personal data for the purpose of making appointments, fulfilling contracts, billing, for customer service purposes and for advertising purposes. The data is collected, stored, processed and used for this purpose.
3.2 The legal basis for the processing of your personal data are on the one hand contract performance, legitimate interests, the fulfillment of our legal or contractual obligations and on the other hand your consent via a checkbox in connection with the contact form, the written declaration of consent and the acceptance of our cookies. Failure to provide the data may have different consequences.
3.3.We process your personal data, such as name, telephone number, email address and business address, as necessary, for the duration of the entire business relationship (from the initiation, processing to the termination of a contract) and beyond that in accordance with the statutory storage and documentation obligations, which result, among other things, from the Unternehmensgesetzbuch (UGB), the Bundesabgabenordnung (BAO), as well as until the end of any litigation, ongoing warranty and guarantee periods, etc.
3.4.If you use our email address to send us an inquiry, we will use your information to respond and keep records of your correspondence with us.
3.5.We will use personal data, if provided, only for this website. In the event that data is transferred to so-called contract data processors
- Tax consultancy companies using booking software (Austria)
- Event organizers (International)
- Mail and web host and IT service providers (Austria)
- Cloud services and IT service providers (Austria)
- Social networks (USA, data transfer in accordance with an adequacy decision of the EU Commission)
- Project management software (USA, data transmission in accordance with an adequacy decision of the EU Commission)
- E-mail newsletter program (USA, data transmission in accordance with an adequacy decision of the EU Commission)
are transferred, so-called commissioned data processing agreements are concluded (if the processor is not itself the controller), which cover the scope of the processing, the storage period, the procedure after the end of the processing and the technical-organizational measures. If the contracted company itself concludes contracts with third parties for the processing of personal data, it shall also ensure that the contractually specified protective measures are taken.
4. cookies, other tracking tools and web analysis
4.1 Cookies and other tracking technologies as well as functions of the web analytics service Google (Google LLC, Palo Alto, California, USA - third country, the transfer takes place via an adequacy decision of the EU Commission "Privacy Shield") can be used on our internet platform or website in a variety of ways. Cookies are small pieces of text information that make it possible to recognize the user and analyze your use of our websites. The information thus generated is transferred to the provider's server and stored there. They are used to make our website more user-friendly, more effective and more secure. In addition, cookies are used to measure the frequency of page views and for general navigation.
4.2 By using our website, you consent to our setting cookies. You can refuse the acceptance of cookies in your browser settings. Please refer to the instructions of your browser manufacturer for details on how this works. If you decide against certain technical and/or functional cookies, the functionality of our website could possibly be limited. Some cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them.
4.3 We have concluded a corresponding contract for commissioned data processing with the provider. They have undertaken to comply with the applicable data protection regulations vis-à-vis us. You can request more information about the commissioned data processor we have commissioned at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.4 Your IP address is recorded, but immediately pseudonymized by deleting the last 8 bits. This means that only a rough localization is possible.
4.5. the relationship with the web analytics provider Google is based on an adequacy decision of the European Commission.
4.6 The data processing is based on the legal provisions of § 96 Abs 3 TKG and Art 6 DSGVO (in particular consent). Since the privacy of our users is important to us, the user data is pseudonymized.
5.1 If your consent is required for the processing of your data, we will process it only after your express consent.
5.2 As a matter of principle, we do not process any data of minors and are not authorized to do so unless we have obtained the permission of their legal guardians ("Kids are the future" Race). By giving your consent, you confirm that you have reached the age of 14 or that you have the consent of your legal guardian.
5.3 You can revoke your consent at any time at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. In such a case, the data previously stored about you will be anonymized and subsequently used only for statistical purposes without reference to persons. By means of the revocation of consent, the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected. (See point 14)
6 Data security
6.1 Fechter Merch uses technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the stored personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss or destruction and against access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technical progress.
7. your rights
7.1 You have the right to obtain information from the responsible Georg Fechter about your personal data at any time. If there is no legal obligation to retain the data, you have the right to have this data deleted and to object to the processing. Furthermore, you have the right to correct the data as well as to restrict the processing, to data portability as well as to lodge a complaint with the Austrian Data Protection Authority (Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
7.2 Please contact us regarding your rights at email@example.com.
8. right to information
In principle, you have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection. You have the right to request confirmation from the data controller as to whether your personal data are being processed and to which category these data correspond; if this is the case, you have the right to access these personal data and the following information that accompanies them:
- the purposes of processing;
- the categories of personaldata processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular in the case of recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
- we will inform you about the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you or to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- about the right to data portability of your data.
- and about the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority.
If you exercise your right of access, the controller (contact details again at the end of the document) will provide you with a copy of the personal data that is the subject of the processing. For any further copies you request, the controller may charge a reasonable fee based on the administrative costs. If you make the request electronically, the information will be provided to you in a commonly used electronic format known by you to be secure, unless you specify otherwise.
9 Right to rectification
You have the right to request from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal - also by means of a supplementary statement.
10. right to erasure / right to be "forgotten".
You have the right to request from the controller that personal data concerning you be erased without delay, and the controller is obliged to erase personal data without delay, if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You object(Art 21 (1) or (2) DSGVO) to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing in the event of an objection pursuant to Art 21 (1) DSGVO.
- The personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- The erasure of the personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
If the controller has made the personal data public and is obliged to erase it, it shall take reasonable steps to also inform other data controllers (e.g. commissioned data processors) who process the personal data that you have requested the erasure of this personal data.
11. right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the controller to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- You dispute the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful, you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- You have lodged an objection pursuant to Art 21 (1) DSGVO, as long as it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate grounds of the controller outweigh yours.
- If you have obtained a restriction of processing, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
12. notification obligation in connection with the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of processing.
The controller shall notify all recipients to whom personal data have been disclosed of any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. The controller shall inform you of these recipients if you so request.
13. right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
- the processing is based on a contract (Art 6 para 1 lit b DSGVO) and
- the processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures.
When exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to obtain that the personal data be transferred directly from one controller to another controller, where technically feasible. The exercise of your right to data portability does not affect your right to erasure.
14 Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you that is carried out on the basis of Art 6 para 1 lit e or f DSGVO.
The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims. If personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of such marketing; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data may no longer be processed for these purposes.
15 Competent supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or that your data protection rights have otherwise been violated in some way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority, which you can contact here:
Austrian Data Protection Authority
Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Vienna
Phone: +43 1 52 152-0
16 Contact - Requests regarding your personal data.
If you would like to know what data we hold about you you can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy. If you request us to delete your personal data, you should inform us. If you believe that our information is incorrect or incomplete, we will be happy to correct it.
Fechter Merch GmbH
Sieveringer street 194, 1190 Vienna
+43 1 440 52 91 0
17. other websites
Our online offer contains links to other websites. We have no influence on whether their operators comply with the Data Protection Regulation.
Last update: 31.8. 2018